Home  /  FAQ


Questions about Selling
  • What does a pre-purchase inspection involve?

    Video of problems found

    Full written report

    Body and exterior check

    Damp check

    Gas supply and appliances

    240v Electrical system

    12v Electrical system

    Fire and safety alarms

    CVRT History check

    Vehicle history

  • What is a brokerage service?

    The campervan/motorhome can remain with the seller/owner. We market it for you and deal with all the financial transactions.

  • What is a "sale or return"

    We stock your camper/motorhome and market it for you. We charge an agreed fee or commission on the sale which is agreed in advance with the seller.

  • What services do you provide?

    We will buy your campervan/motorhome from you on a sale or return, brokerage or outright purchase basis. 

    We also sell motorhomes/campervans. Check out our website to see what's currently in stock.

    New for 2024 we offer a comprehensive pre-purchase inspection for a fee of €445 (terms and conditions apply)